With this indicator you can set your screen brightness in Ubuntu Unity.
- Clicking the icon shows you all the possible brightness values, to a maximum of 15 steps.
- The current value is indicated with a dot.
- Clicking a menu item sets the brightness to the desired value.
- Scroll wheel event is enabled on the icon. Scrolling up means higher brightness, scrolling down lower.
- Control screen brightness with custom keyboard shortcuts.
To install this indicator add this PPA to your system and execute:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install indicator-brightness
Add these commands to your custom keyboard shortcuts to control brightness with your keyboard: